According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is MGM Adwokaci Kancelaria Adwokacka based at ul. ul. Sternicza 111a, 01-350 Warsaw;
2) Your personal data will be processed in the communication process regarding the provision of information in order to process the received order (application), pursuant to art. 6 par 1 point a / b / c.
3) the recipient of your personal data is MGM Adwokaci Kancelaria Adwokacka;
4) Your personal data will be stored until completion of the application;
5) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on consent before its withdrawal;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
7) Your data will be processed in an automated way,
8) when visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and signature of his browser as an aid in detecting spam,
9) articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves analogously to the user’s direct visit to a specific site.